We ("we," "us," "our") take the protection of user ("user" or "you") data on our website and/or mobile app (the "Website" or "Mobile App") seriously and commit to protecting the information provided by users in connection with the use of our Website and/or Mobile App (collectively referred to as "digital assets"). Furthermore, we are committed to protecting and using your data in accordance with applicable law.
- How we collect data
- What data we collect
- Why we collect this data
- Who we share the data with
- Where the data is stored
- How long the data is retained
- How we protect the data
- How we protect minors
- Contact information
What data do we collect?
Below is an overview of the data we may collect:
1. Non-identified and non-identifiable information provided during the registration process or collected through the use of our services ("non-personal data"). Non-personal data does not allow for identification of the individual providing it. The non-personal data we collect mainly consists of technical and aggregated usage information.
2. Individually identifiable information, i.e., information that can identify you or could reasonably identify you ("personal data"). The personal data we collect through our services may include information requested from time to time, such as names, email addresses, addresses, phone numbers, IP addresses, and more. When we combine personal data with non-personal data, they will be treated as personal data for as long as they remain combined.
How do we collect data?
The following are the primary methods we use to collect data:
1. We collect data when you use our services. Therefore, when you visit our digital assets and use our services, we may collect, record, and store usage, session, and related information.
2. We collect data that you provide directly to us, such as when you contact us through a communication channel (e.g., email with a comment or feedback).
3. As described below, we may collect data from third-party sources.
4. We collect data that you provide when you sign in to our services using a third-party provider such as Facebook or Google.
Why do we collect this data?
We may use your data for the following purposes:
- To provide and operate our services.
- To develop, customize, and improve our services.
- To respond to your feedback, requests, and inquiries and provide assistance.
- To analyze request and usage patterns.
- For internal, statistical, and research purposes.
- To enhance our data security and fraud prevention capabilities.
- To investigate and enforce violations of our terms and policies and comply with applicable laws, regulations, or governmental orders.
- To communicate updates, news, promotional materials, and other information related to our services. In the case of promotional emails, you can choose whether you wish to continue receiving them. If not, simply click on the unsubscribe link in these emails.
To whom do we share this data?
We may share your data with our service providers to operate our services (e.g., storing data through third-party hosting services, providing technical support, etc.).
We may also disclose your data under the following circumstances: (i) to investigate, detect, prevent, or take action against illegal activities or misconduct; (ii) to establish or exercise our rights of defense; (iii) to protect our rights, property, or personal safety, as well as the safety of our users or the public; (iv) in the event of a change of control within our organization or any of our affiliated companies (such as a merger, acquisition, or sale (substantially all assets included), among others); (v) to collect, retain, and/or manage your data through authorized third-party providers for reasonable business purposes (e.g., cloud service providers); (vi) to collaborate with third-party providers to improve your user experience. To avoid any misunderstandings, please note that we may transmit or disclose non-personal data to third parties or use it in other ways at our discretion.
Please note that our services facilitate social interactions (such as posting content, information, and comments publicly and chatting with other users). We inform you that any content or data you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by other individuals. We advise against posting or sharing information that you do not wish to make public. If you upload content to our digital assets or provide it in any other way as part of using a service, you do so at your own risk. We cannot control the actions of other users or members of the public who have access to your data or content. You acknowledge and hereby confirm that copies of your data may remain accessible even after their deletion on cached and archived pages or through the creation of copies/storage of your content by third parties.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
When you visit or access our services, we authorize third parties to use web beacons, cookies, pixel tags, scripts, and other technologies and analytics services ("tracking technologies"). These tracking technologies may allow third parties to automatically collect your data to improve the browsing experience on our digital assets, optimize performance, ensure a personalized user experience, and for security and fraud prevention purposes.
Without your consent, we will not provide your email address or other personal data to advertising companies or ad networks.
We may provide advertising through our services and our digital assets (including websites and applications that utilize our services) that may be tailored to you based on your recent browsing behavior on websites, devices, or browsers.
Where do we store the data?
Personal data may be maintained, processed, and stored in the United States, Ireland, South Korea, Taiwan, Israel, and other jurisdictions as necessary for the proper provision of our services and/or as required by law (as further explained below).
How long will the data be retained?
Please note that we will retain the collected data for as long as necessary to provide our services, comply with our legal and contractual obligations to you, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. We may correct, supplement, or delete inaccurate or incomplete data at our discretion.
How do we protect the data?
The hosting service for our digital assets provides us with the online platform through which we can offer our services to you. Your data may be stored on the data storage, databases, and general applications of our hosting provider. It stores your data on secure servers behind a firewall and provides secure HTTPS access to most areas of its services.
All payment options offered by us and our hosting provider for our digital assets comply with the requirements of the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) established by the PCI Security Standards Council. This involves the collaboration of brands such as Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. PCI DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card data (including physical, electronic, and procedural measures) by our shop and service providers.
Despite the measures and efforts taken by us and our hosting provider, we cannot and will not guarantee absolute protection and security of the data you upload, publish, or otherwise transmit to us or others. For this reason, we kindly ask you to set secure passwords and refrain from disclosing confidential information to us or others that you believe could cause significant or lasting harm. As email and instant messaging are not considered secure forms of communication, we also request that you do not disclose confidential information through any of these communication channels.
How do we protect minors?
The services are not intended for users who have not reached the legal age of maturity. We will not knowingly collect data from children. If you are not of legal age, you should not download or use the services and should not provide us with any information.
We reserve the right to request proof of age at any time to verify whether minors are using our services. In the event that we become aware that a minor is using our services, we may prohibit and block such users' access to our services and delete all data stored about them. If you have reason to believe that a minor has provided us with data, please contact us as explained below.
the use of your personal data is necessary to fulfill or enter into a contract (e.g., to provide the services themselves or customer support or technical assistance to you);
the use of your personal data is necessary to comply with relevant legal or regulatory obligations, or
the use of your personal data is necessary to support our legitimate business interests (provided that this is always done in a manner that is proportionate and respects your privacy rights).
As an EU resident, you have the following rights:
- You can request confirmation of whether personal data concerning you is being processed and access your stored personal data, as well as request certain additional information.
- You can request to receive the personal data you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format.
- You can request the correction of your personal data stored by us.
- You can request the deletion of your personal data.
- You can object to the processing of your personal data by us.
- You can request the restriction of the processing of your personal data.
- You can file a complaint with a supervisory authority.
Please note, however, that these rights are not unrestricted and may be subject to our legitimate interests and regulatory requirements. If you have general questions about the personal data we collect and its use, please contact us as indicated below.
In the course of providing the services, we may transfer data internationally to affiliated companies or other third parties, from your country/jurisdiction to other countries/jurisdictions worldwide. By using the services, you consent to the transfer of your data outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
If you are located in the EEA, your personal data will only be transferred to locations outside the EEA if we are convinced that there is an adequate or comparable level of protection for personal data. We will take appropriate steps to ensure that we have adequate contractual arrangements with our third parties to ensure that appropriate security measures are taken, minimizing the risk of unlawful use, alteration, deletion, loss, or theft of your personal data, and that these third parties act at all times in accordance with applicable laws.
Rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act
If you use the services as a California resident, you may be entitled to request access to and deletion of your data under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA).
To exercise your right to access and delete your data, please refer to the information on how to contact us below.
We do not sell users' personal data for the purposes and intents of the CCPA.
Users of the services who are California residents and under 18 years of age may request and obtain the deletion of their posted content by emailing us at the address provided in the "Contact" section below. Such requests must be labeled "California Removal Request." All requests must include a description of the content you wish to have removed and sufficient information to allow us to locate the material. We do not accept requests that are not properly labeled or submitted, and we may not be able to respond if you do not provide sufficient information. Please note that your request does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of the material. Material you have posted may be republished or reposted by other users or third parties.
If you have general questions about the services or the data we collect about you and its use, please contact us using the